Are you a business owner in Wicklow? Did you know…
- If your business has less than 10 employees.
- Has turnover less than €2million.
- Have been trading for longer than 6 months.
You qualify for a Trading Online Voucher Scheme towards Web Design and digital marketing?
A new scheme from the Local Enterprise Office is offering Irish businesses up to €2,500 to update an existing website or to get a completely new website. You can read more from the Local Enterprise office here.
This means that You can get €2,500 for a €5,000 web design or digital marketing project!
Watch this Trading Online Voucher Wicklow exlpainer video
Apply for the Trading Online Voucher Scheme in Wicklow:
You can apply for the grants at these links – Local Enterprise Office | Online Trading Voucher | Social Welfare Grants
Previous voucher recipients may apply for a second voucher
Note: ineligible projects include those with charitable status, commercial semi-state companies, not for profit organisations, trade associations and company representation bodies such as Chambers of Commerce.
The application process for the Trading Online Voucher will be a competitive process.
Who is eligible for the Trading Online Voucher Scheme in Wicklow?
The vouchers are targeted at businesses that have a limited or no online trading presence; less than 10 employees; turnover less than €2million; Applicants must be registered in County Wicklow and trading for a minimum of 6 months*.
*applicant business must provide clear proof of trading for a minimum of 6 months to their Local Enterprise Office
The voucher is a financial incentive for small businesses to develop or enhance their ability to trade online. Under the scheme, a qualifying business may apply for funding to a maximum value of 2,500 or 90% of eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser. Following approval of their application, a successful applicant can engage suppliers and upon completion of the work, submit a request for payment to the LEO in line with the terms and conditions of their voucher.
Trading Online Vouchers can be used for:
- IT consultation.
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website.
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems.
- Purchase of Internet-related software.
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages).
- Development of a digital marketing strategy.
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy.
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage online trading activity.
- Subscriptions (excluding transaction costs) to low cost online retail platform solutions, which would allow applicants to quickly establish a retailing presence online.
- Purchase of Online Advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of all other approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase).
- Purchase of Professional Photography (this expenditure cannot make up any more than 80% of all other approved voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase).
Trading Online Vouchers cannot be used for:
- Development of brochure websites.
- Purchase of non-internet related software.
- Anything other than online trading related activity.